*NEW* Always Kiss Me Good Night Wall Decor


I looove this sign! This is one of my new wall decor pieces and so far it is selling well. It is hand painted in soft hues of spring with the classic saying "Always Kiss Me Good Night" on top of a pink washed background and dainty daisies. The frame to the sign is bordered with buttery yellow stripes with pink and white smaller stripes that are soooooo pretty, and the sides are adorned with tiny white polka dots! This wooden sign comes ready to hang with mounting hardware on the back and measures 18" x 5 ¼" inches. I can also paint the sign in a different theme or color as well. Yippie!

If you're interested in placing an order or taking a closer look at it you can click HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see this in purples and greens to go in my daughter's room over her crib. Can you do this? I love your stuff!

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

I sure can! You can place a custom order at my web site at www.greenmeadowlane.com. Thanks a bunch! Audra