Hit The Road Art & Decor for Boys Bedrooms to Match Bedding from Target!


My sister just bought her son the 'Hit The Road' bedding collection from Target a couple weeks ago when they got him his new 'big boy bed' transitioning him from his crib. And BOY!! Was he excited! Not only because he got to have a twin sized bed like my son, but he lllllloves cars, trucks & trains and when he saw that his new bed was coming with transportation themed bedding... I don't think he stopped smiling from ear to ear for a week! He was on cloud nine!

So, when my sister bought the bedding, sheets, lamp and cute little decorative lights that she strung on the header of his bed that softly eluminates at night, and still thought... something's missing. And yup! You guessed it! I made him a cute set of matching wall pegs to hang his jacket and favorite 'Cars' umbrella with! They're so adorable! Now I have to come up with some cute art pieces to go above his bed. I can hardly wait!

I have a matching Switch Plate and
Hanging Canvas Name Wall Letters To Match!



Here is what the bedding looks like. So cute. I love the colors.

7 comments:

sistersledgekws said...

I love your blog. I gave you a lemonade award! Come and get it at:

http://chattykathyw-s.blogspot.com


Kathy

sistersledgekws said...

I love your blog. I gave you a lemonade award! Come and get it at:

http://chattykathyw-s.blogspot.com


Kathy

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

oooogh! Thanks!

Hen said...

Hi,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I'm looking forward to having a look through your blog, too.
Best wishes,
Hen x

Lx @ Twelve said...

Pleased to meet you too - You are a vey talented lady with the paintbrush!

Lydia xx

Unknown said...

Love your blog and the things you create! Look forward to spending more time looking around.

snowflakedesign said...

Your blog is so cute; very well designed and fun to look at. Definitely an inspiration to those of us just starting out with blogging. And your creations are absolutely adorable!