Here are My *NEW* Jungle Tales Hanging Canvas Name Letters to Match the Bedding by NoJo

.

.


Here's a Sneek Peek at my New Jungle Tales Line!

I am so excited about this set of canvas letters and matching frame because it is a new zoo theme that I was able to paint. The bedding that this artwork matches is soooo cute and is called Jungle Tales by NoJo. The colors are so handsome and fun, I had a blast painting it!

I'll try to list this set on my website soon, but if your interested in placing an order and I don't have it up yet, send me an email and you can pay via Invoice.

3 comments:

Decoracion Vintage Industrial Retro Chic said...

espectaculares tus trabajos¡
te felicito
saludos
karina
pinkdays
studio-shabby chic

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

Thanks Karina! Love your blog too!

Kelsey said...

wow! do you do all this painting yourself as well as the mass amounts of fun stuff on your website? It all makes me wish I was a kid again :)

-Kels